Our medical light technology is based on Nobel Prize winning technology, and is fully certified for non-invasive, accelerated healing and medical prevention of a wide range of conditions, including: acne, skin wounds, sports injuries, anti-aging, arthritic and low back pain. 5 to 10 minutes of treatment with BIOPTRON, twice a day, is all one needs for accelerated healing. Health professionals choose BIOPTRON 2 because of its larger 15cm filter diameter, angled shape and choice of three stands.
WHY PROFESSIONALS CHOOSE BIOPTRON 2
The three medical light therapy devices in the BIOPTRON product range are all clinically tested and certified to treat a broad range of health & beauty conditions and have the same indications – they differ only in treatment size and design. BIOPTRON 2 is primarily used by professionals in hospitals, health clinics, beauty salons, spas, sports and physiotherapy clinics around the world for its sizeable light spot which permits the treatment of larger surface areas, hence offering time effective therapy.
There are also three different device stands available, (domestic, professional and wall-mounted), to assure the best space saving, practical solutions and easy positioning. The angled shape of BIOPTRON 2, together with the various stands, makes it easy to position in different ways for the patient as well as for the medical professional user. This insures maximum patient compliance and best treatment results.
Faster Healing Power:
BIOPTRON is based on polychromatic (multi-colored), deeply penetrating polarised light waves. It has been researched by scientists all over the world to clinically prove its depth of penetration (25mm), faster healing power, ATP and collagen production and cell biostimulation.
BIOPTRON 2 Main Features:
- The length of each treatment session can be preset up to 95 minutes, easily dividable into minute steps.
- The medical device is mobile and flexible due to its angled shape and wide choice of stands;
- BIOPTRON 2 comes with floor stands (Professional and Y-Stand), which allow optimal positioning and convenient treatment and an ability to reach all areas of the body. The specific low base construction of the floor stands means the medical device can fit neatly under beds & chairs for further treatment flexibility.
- Consumer friendly assembly and adjusting;
- Integrated soft-start/soft-stop electronic switch;
- Absolutely safe with no known side-effects;
- Like BIOPTRON MedAll and BIOPTRON Pro 1, BIOPTRON 2 complies with the European Community medical directive 93/427EEC, as well as with specific local market regulations. Our business processes, including R&D, supplier evaluation, the supply of components to production, are all rigorously tested.
Please Note: All BIOPTRON medical light therapy devices are 100% safe and use a spectrum of polychromatic light that does not contain UV radiation.
BIOPTRON 2 with floor stand
Professional medical device for the treatment with polarized light
Net weight [kg]
Gross weight [kg]
8.80 kg gross/8.20 kg net
BIOPTRON AG - Sihleggstrasse 23, CH-8832 Wollerau - Switzerland
Dimensions in box
Dimensions of the device in package 54,5 x 40 x 25 cm
Dimensions in box - stand
85 x 94 x 26,5 cm
ap. 15 cm
Power supply 100-240 V~, 50/60 Hz
1.4 -1.0 A
on av. of 40 mW/cm²
Light energy per minute
an av. of 2.4 J/cm²
Rated power of halogen
Protection against overheating
when using 10°C to + 30°C; for storing 0°C to + 40°C
480 - 3400 nm
Degree of polarization
>95% (590 - 1550 nm)
BIOPTRON 2 device * Floor stand * Power cord (detechable) * Protective band on babies eyes * OXY SPRAY STERILE * User manual * Warranty
YES - digital
* Declaration of Conformity with the medical Directive 93/42 / EEC issued by the producer. *Confirmation of application a medical device in the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products * CE conformity for electrical equipment. * Certificate for Quality Assurance (EN ISO 9001) * Certificate for Quality Assurance (EN ISO 13485) * Certificate for the Quality Assurance System (Directive 93/42 / EEC) issued by the FDA * DEKRA Certificate for quality control EN ISO 9001:2008 - EN ISO 13485:2012 + AC:2012 * DEKRA Certificate for medical devices complying with Annex II, Section 3 of Directive 93/42 / EEC - (Notified Body ID 0124) * Declaration of conformity from DEKRA (European notified body) for all products issued in 2013 (07.21.2013) *Certificate for approval by the CMDCAS (The Canadian Medical Devices Conformity Assessment System)